Saturday 16 October 2010

Me


Me
I thought the best way to kick off this blog would be to have a little paragraph about me. I'm Sam, i'm 19 years old, a student at London Metropolitan University studying Advertising, Marketing Communications and Media Studies (simply put it's boring as hell for the most part but i'm good at it). As hobbies i'm a digital artist mainly doing gaming based designs on photoshop, i'm also an amateur photographer and a football fan (Stoke City FC). Oh and i'm also an avid video gamer (but you may have guessed this because you're on my gaming blog) .


I'm going to be using this blog to write up reviews for games that i'll also be posting on http://adrenalin-zone.forumotion.net/forum.htm you can sign up there as well if you want *wink wink* i may as time goes on use this blog for other things up we'll see about that when we get to it.

so right now i'm going to post up my review of Medal of Honour, just to get the ball rolling, then i'll bid you good night and when i get up tomorrow i'll set about making this blog nice and pretty. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment